So what do we do now? Do we surrender, or not? To the 95% that did surrender - the remaining of us salute you. But for the remaing 5% or so, we have needed terms that must be met.
First of all, it is odd that Samsung is going through so much to get these phones turned in. They hit us with the 60% charge limit and now their plan is to disable the phone. They have offered us a measly 100 bucks to turn it in and that is just not enough.
Here are our terms and conditions - We want to be reimbursed for the charges sustained. 2. We want first dibs on the next new Samsung phone 3. We want a free replacement phone until such time. 4. and we'll take the 100 bucks.
It's a wonder that in light of this horrible occurance, we have not seen an investigation launched into this mess. How is it that the Environmental Health and Public Safety Commission along with Homeland Security has not stepped in to conduct a full investigation into what is really going on with these Samsung Note7 phones. Hasn't the American Public come under harms way one time too many as it is. As these corporations wish to outsource the production of its products to Asia, we've certainly witnessed time and time, again the dangers we continue to face. The Note7, the Hoverboards, the Chinese Drywall, the soaked in formaldihide flooring, the bad airbags, etc, etc, etc.... And who's doing anything about it? Who's to say that we have not been exposed to some bio-chemical agent and they just hope that it can remain undiscovered? Why were these Samsung Note7 phones ever put in the hands of the public? Oh and we want an investigation into the details surrounding the Samsung Note7.
We also want to know how Samsung plans to proceed, moving forward. Was the public caught in between a war between Brands? One trying to beat the other - at all cost? Clearly we need answers.
Cheers to the Social Influence, The Experience. L.S.